Would you like to win a place in a greytogreen training? (value 12500 kr)
Are you standing at a professional crossroads? Thinking of what your next step will be? Or are you just curious as to how greytogreen could impact you in your work and personal life?
Greytogreen is a 2 day training in SELF leadership.
Rather than simply positive thinking, greytogreen develops ”possible thinking”. You will find creative approaches to the challenges facing you both in work and in life, in general. Read more here!
Take a picture, paint or tell us…what is YOUR smultronstund?
Directly translated, smultronstund means ”stawberry moment”. This moment can be big or small, but should have significance to you…one could also call it a ”treasured” or ”significant” moment.
In which moments do you feel inspired? Where do you find your energy and motivation? When do you smile on the inside?
Today many things move ”fast fast fast”. Therefore, it is important for us to stop and look for these special moments. Philosophically? Absolutely! But there are also business benefits for us when we maintain creativity in our professional and personal lives. How do you do it? What are your special moments? Share one!
Why am I creating this contest? (Said by Birgitta, the founder of SteP Education, and certified greytogreenpartner)
I hope that those who participate will stop and think for a moment about what is important to them. For me, making a little difference goes a long way. In all of my projects, I am very focused and very present; I give energy to all in the room. To maintain my creativity and focus, it is critical for me to refill my energy. Part of how I accomplish this is by protecting my favorite moments. Participating in greytogreen helped me to realize the importance of this!
Guidelines and Rules of Participation
Entrants may enter the competition with a maximum of one photo, a painting/drawing or s story (up to 100 words) which captures your ”favorite moment”. If you contribute a photo, you are encouraged to include just a few words to describe it.
- Participants shall send their entry to email@example.com We prefer that you send the picture in jpg.
- With your entry, please include your name, email address, and phone number as well as how your learned about the contest.
- All entries, including description and participant’s name, will be posted on facebook.com/gretogreensweden. The page will be availabe to everyone. The winning entries may be used on other websites and greytogreen’s STEP Education blog. They may also be seen in future marketing materials (of course, giving credit to the contributors
- The contest begins on Friday, April 19. All entries must be received no later than May 17, 2013.
- The winners will be announced and notified on Monday, May 27, 2013.
- Winners- 1st place- Participation in a 2013 greytogreen course. 2nd place- Coaching hours with Birgitta Olofson. 3rd place- the book Great by Choice by Jim Collins and Morten T. Hansen.
- If the winner has already participated in a greytogreen program, he is she may present the prize to a friend or colleague..
- Do not hesitate to call or email with any questions about the contest. Birgitta Olofson, 070 208 67 88 or Michelle Brosdal, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The winners will be selected by Birgitta Olofson, founder of SteP Education AB; Michelle Brosdal, Håkan Lindskog, artist; Ola Nilsson, journalist.
- Any taxes shall be paid by the winner.